Clarification Text on the Protection of Personal Data For Employee Candidates
In accordance with Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698 (“KVKK”), which aims to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life in the processing of personal data, and in accordance with the Notification on the Procedures and Principles for Fulfilling the Clarification Obligation, with this Clarification Text, we aim to inform you about your personal data processed by AES Yat İnşaat Turizm İthalat İhracat Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (“AES YAT” or “Company”)
IDENTITY OF THE DATA CONTROLLER
Within the scope of your job application for AES YAT, through your CV or Job Application Form that you submitted, we have the title of “Data Controller” in accordance with the KVKK and related regulations in terms of personal data collected from our employee candidates. You can reach us via the contact information given below.
Address : Postane Mah. Sadık Sokak No:11 Tuzla – İSTANBUL
Phone : +90216 494 47 37
PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Within the scope of your relationship with AES YAT, your personal data in the following categories can be processed:
|Data Category||Processed Data||Collection Method||Legal Reason|
|Identity Information||Name surname, date of birth, military status information||CV or sent emails by person||It is processed on the basis of KVKK art.5 / 2 (c) Establishment or execution of a contract, and KVKK art .5/2 (f) legitimate interest of our company legal reason.|
|Contact Information||e-mail address, home address, mobile phone number, social media account names|
|Personal Information||CV information, photograph|
|Work Experience Information||diploma information, attended courses, vocational training information, certificates, transcript information, previous workplaces|
In case of an evaluation or negative result of your application, your personal data will be kept by AES YAT for 1 year in order to re-evaluate your application for similar positions. If you request otherwise, your personal data will be deleted upon completion of the application process.
PURPOSE OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data collected within the scope of your relationship with AES YAT can be processed for the following purposes;
- Evaluation of application processes,
- Sending job application form and invitations by e-mail,
- Carrying out job interviews,
- Organizing the necessary tests, personality inventory and exams within the scope of the conformity assessment,
- To contact the references sent to our company and performing relevant reference checks,
- Evaluating the potential vacancies in the future suitable for you and to contact
TRANSFER OF PROCESSED PERSONAL DATA
Within the scope of the provisions of the KVKK regarding the transfer of personal data, your personal data are not transferred to anyone outside the Company
RIGHTS OF THE RELATED PERSON WHOSE PERSONAL DATA IS PROCESSED
In accordance with the provisions of article 11 of the KVKK, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- to learn whether your personal data has been processed or not,
- if your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this process,
- to learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they have been used appropriately for their purpose or not,
- to know the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred domestically or abroad,
- to request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- to request deletion or removal of your personal data in case the reasons requiring its processing are eliminated,
- in case your personal data has been corrected, deleted or removed, to request that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- to object to the occurrence of a result against you by analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- to request compensation in case of any damage due to your personal data has been processed illegally.
IF YOU WANT TO CONTACT US FOR YOUR REQUESTS
In accordance with your legal rights under the KVKK, you can send your requests to Postane Mah. Sadık Sokak No: 11 Tuzla, İstanbul, by indicating recipient as “AES YAT KVKK”. In addition, you can also submit your request by means of email@example.com by using the registered electronic mail (REM) address in accordance with the ” Notification on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller”. Also, you can send your request by means of firstname.lastname@example.org by using secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address you have previously notified to our Company and registered in our systems.
You can find the sample application form we have prepared to assist your application via the form Apart from the application form, we would like to state that applications made in accordance with the conditions specified in the Notification on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller will also be evaluated. Applications to be made will be concluded as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request.