INFORMATION TEXT ABOUT COOKIES
Types of Cookies and Purpose of Cookies
Cookies types are mainly classified as follows:
|Permanent Cookies||Anonymous cookies, which allow visitors to browse https://www.aesyacht.com, access secure areas using some of their features. The information collected by these cookies cannot be used for marketing purposes. If the use of such cookies is not allowed, various parts of https://www.aesyacht.com cannot be used. For example, authentication cookies that are activated when you log in to the Site, allow your session to continue when you switch to different pages within the Site.|
|Performance and Analysis Cookies||These are the anonymous cookies that help AES improve the website. Such cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use https://www.aesyacht.com, and to determine the most visited pages or whether the Site is functioning properly or any errors received. An example of this type is WebAnalytics cookies.|
|Operational Cookies||These are the anonymous cookies that allow AES to remember visitor features and preferences. Based on this information, https://www.aesyacht.com can show content to each visitor based on the information collected, allowing the choice of language or the font size chosen while reading a text. If the use of such cookies is not allowed;|
• Some parts of the site may not be used,
• It can reduce the level of support that the site can provide,
• The site’s failure to remember your preferences may cause any feature specific to you not to be used or displayed. It prevents your preferences from being remembered.
|Targeting and Advertisement Cookies||Such cookies are generally placed by the advertising networks of the Site in line with the knowledge of AES. These cookies are used to serve the content and advertisements according to the interests of the visitors. The usage purposes of these cookies are as follows;|
• To show relevant and personalized advertisements,
• Limiting the number of advertisements shown,
• Measuring the effectiveness of the advertising campaign,
• Remembering your visit preferences
The cookies used by AES on the website are as follows:
|Cookie||Cookie Explanation||Lifetime of Cookie||Type of Cookie|
|_ga||It is installed by Google Analytics. This cookie anonymously keeps information such as the number of visitors, number of connections, the use of the website and creates the usage analysis report of the site.||2 Years||Performance and Analysis|
|_gid||It is installed by Google Analytics. This type of cookies collects information anonymously about visitors’ use of the site to check whether the site is working properly and to detect errors.||1 Day||Performance and Analysis|
|_gat_gtag_[ID of website]||It is installed by Google Analytics. It is the identity information of the web page in the Google system. It is used to track which website the anonymous information above belongs to.||1 Minute||Performance and Analysis|
|PHPSESSID||This cookie is generally used to identify the user and to keep the user’s information in the system as long as the website is open.||End of Session||Performance|
As AES, the main processing purposes for personal data processed through cookies on our site are:
- To increase the functionality of the site and to provide convenience of use. For example, remembering the username information or search queries for the next visit of the visitor and not be obliged to enter a password again while visiting different pages on the Site.
- Analysing the Site and increasing the performance of the Site. For example, the integration of the different servers that the Site works on, determining the number of visitors of the Site, reporting the usage statistics of the Site and adjusting the performance accordingly or making it easier for the visitors to find what they are looking for.
- To perform personalization, targeting and advertising activities. For example, showing ads related to the interests of the visitors on the pages and products viewed by the visitors. At the same time, to provide user-specific content within the Site.
- Measuring the effectiveness of advertising campaigns and increasing their efficiency. For example, to determine whether you clicked on an ad you see on the Site, and if you benefit from the service on the site directed by that ad after the ad attracts your attention. In this context, showing advertisements for your interests and limiting the number of advertisements shown.
- Fulfilment of legal obligations. To process personal data of site users in accordance with the relevant legal regulations; to organize all records and documents for the purpose of processing in electronic environment, to comply with the information retention and information sharing obligations stipulated by the relevant regulatory institutions and other authorities.
AES shares your personal data collected through cookies in a limited way with third parties and, if necessary, with legally authorized organizations for the achievement of the above-mentioned purposes. When Google and Facebook cookies are used, the data processed due to the characteristics of these companies are transferred in a limited way abroad for the purpose of cookie use.
- AES Website Cookies: Used for features such as providing services offered through our website and accessing secure areas.
- Google Analytics Cookies: Used by Google Universal Analytics to calculate visitor, session, event and product sales data for analytics reports of the site.
- Google Tag manager Cookies: Used by Google Tag Manager to control the loading of Google Universal Analytics tags.
- Google Ads cookies: Used by the Google advertising service for Google ads.
- Facebook Cookies: Used to track the like status of the site on the Facebook network.
Collection Method of Cookies and Legal Reason
We collect your personal data electronically by automatic methods through cookies. In terms of permanent cookies, personal data is processed regarding to Article 5 of the Law No.6698, “obligation for the data controller to fulfil its legal obligation” “It is obligatory to process data for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed. In terms of performance, functionality and advertising cookies, personal data is processed based on legal reasons of the explicit consent of the relevant person
Blocking Cookies and Legal Rights
AES may stop using the cookies, change their types or functions, or add new cookies to the website when it deems necessary . If such changes are made, this Information Text will also be updated.
Regarding the processing of your personal data via cookies, within the scope of Article 11 of the KVKK;
⮚ learning whether your personal data is being processed or not,
⮚ if your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this process,
⮚ learning the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose or not,
⮚ to know the third parties to whom your personal data is transferred domestically or abroad,
⮚ to request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing and requesting that these transactions to be notified to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
⮚ request deletion or removal of your personal data in case the reasons requiring its processing are eliminated and requesting that these transactions to be notified to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
⮚ object to the occurrence of a result against you by analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
⮚ request compensation in case of damage due to your personal data being processed illegally.
In accordance with your legal rights under the KVKK, you can send your requests to Postane Mah. Sadık Sokak No: 11 Tuzla, İstanbul, by indicating recipient as “AES YAT KVKK”. In addition, you can also submit your request by means of email@example.com by using the registered electronic mail (REM) address in accordance with the ” Notification on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller”, and by means of firstname.lastname@example.org the address by using secure electronic signature, mobile signature or the electronic mail address you have previously notified to our Company and registered in our systems.
You can find the sample application form we have prepared to assist your application via the form Apart from the application form, we would like to state that applications made in accordance with the conditions specified in the Notification on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller will also be evaluated. Applications to be made will be concluded as soon as possible and within 30 days at the latest, depending on the nature of the request.