Clarification Text on Protection of Personal Data For AES Yat Visitors
Welcome to AES Yat!
In accordance with Article 10 of the Law on the Protection of Personal Data No.6698 (“KVKK”), which aims to protect the fundamental rights and freedoms of individuals, especially the privacy of private life in the processing of personal data, with this Clarification Text, as Data Controller, we aim to inform you about your personal data processed by AES Yat İnşaat Turizm İthalat İhracat Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. (“AES YAT” or “Company”)
During your visit, your information regarding physical place security can be processed through cameras in our building. As AES Yat, we process your personal data via automated and unautomated methods, within the scope of the purpose of providing security in our company building and collecting visitor information during the door entrance, based on the legal reasons of “Data processing is obligatory for the legitimate interests of the data controller, provided that the fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject are not harmed” in the Article 5 of KVKK.
Also, if you connect to our company’s internet during your visit, your identity and security information will be processed by AES YAT via automated and unautomated methods with the purposes of carrying out information security processes, carrying out access authorizations, carrying out activities in accordance with the legislation, carrying out storage and archive activities, providing information to authorized persons, institutions and organizations depending on the legal reason “it is obligatory for the data controller to fulfill its legal obligation” in Article 5 of the KVKK.
Within the scope of the above-mentioned purposes and legal reasons, your personal data is transferred to our suppliers whom we receive technical support services and to authorized public institutions and organizations when required by the relevant legislation. In addition, if deemed necessary, it may be transferred to judicial authorities or relevant law enforcement agencies in order to resolve legal disputes.
In accordance with the provisions of the KVKK, you can exercise the following rights by applying to AES Yat:
- to learn whether your personal data has been processed or not,
- if your personal data has been processed, to request information regarding this process,
- to learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they have been used appropriately for their purpose or not,
- to know the third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred domestically or abroad,
- to request correction of your personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- to request deletion or removal of your personal data in case the reasons requiring its processing are eliminated,
- in case your personal data has been corrected, deleted or removed, to request that these transactions be notified to third parties to whom your personal data has been transferred,
- to object to the occurrence of a result against you by analysing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- to request compensation in case of any damage due to your personal data has been processed illegally.
You can send your requests regarding your legal rights and stipulated in the relevant law and other legislation to Postane Mah. Sadık Sokak No:11 Tuzla, İstanbul. In addition, you can use the methods stated in the “Notification on Application Procedures and Principles to the Data Controller” or you can send your request to firstname.lastname@example.org by using the electronic mail address registered in our systems that you have previously notified to our company. You can find the sample application form we have prepared to assist your application via the form or secretariat.